This is a journey into the world of bowhunting. I have been a hunter since the age of 12. Everything from quail to whitetail. Over the last two seasons (2014-2015) my interest in bowhunting has taken off. This site was originally created as an answer to a problem that I believe the sport faces. Finding quality equipment at affordable prices and the ability to upgrade your equipment as your skill level improves or needs change.
Currently we are not taking any new orders on our rentals, but hope to open the shop back up in the future. If you are interested in being notified of the store opening please sign up below.
SUBSCRIBE TO BE AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED INTO GIVEAWAYS!
Connect with Marc on Twitter @shootlatestbow
Shoot The Latest Bow.com is not like most archery shops.
We are an online archery rental shop. We specialize in providing you with the latest bows for your hunting season at the affordable monthly prices. We lease bows on a weekly or monthly basis. Each bow featured in our shop is listed with its monthly rental rate.
So just to break it down and let you know how easy and affordable this is. We have a 8 step process.
- Step 1: Select the bow you want for this season.
- Step 2: Order the bow off the website and pay the initial deposit equal to one months rental rate.
- Step 3: You will be emailed the lease agreement forms and packet of required information.
- Step 4: You will be billed for the first months rental (remember you have already paid the deposit) and your bow will be shipped to you via UPS.
- Step 5: Enjoy your bow on a month to month basis. In advance of each month you keep the bow your account will be charged the agreed upon lease fee.
- Step 6: Ready to try another one? Let us know you are ready to return it and we will email you a shipping label.
- Step 7: Ship the bow back to us in the original box in good shape and your deposit is refunded.
- Step 8: Begin looking for your preferred bow for next season.